Bathroom Makeover: Keeping You Always At Peace
One of the places at home that gives you peace in your bathroom. This place gives you comfort while reading your books or listening to your favorite music while in your bathtub. However, many of us are also struggling to remodel their bathrooms probably because of space and budget.
Talking to an expert or to the best bathroom design Sydney company will allow you to get more ideas. With this, it would be easier for you to decide which design would tailor-fit your needs. Designing a bathroom does not need to come with pricey stuff to make it presentable. All you just need is the power of your imagination of how you want the look to be.
But if you’re a person who doesn’t have the time to do all these things, then you can check online for some affordable bathroom renovators sydney firms that can help you with your remodeling plan. There are a lot of companies out there who could give your bathroom a perfect makeover. Most of them will offer new bathroom packages. This will help you to choose the style, materials as well as time frame for the makeover. So consulting them first would be the best option making sure you are not going over your budget.
For Starters, Consider The Following:
- Space – You can still fit a toilet and sink into an 11-square foot space and still meet the standards of national building codes. However, if you are looking for comfort, then a 3-4 feet wide and 6-8 feet long space would be ideal.
- Accessibility – Handheld showers and easy-to-grip lever faucets are highly recommended to any bathroom style. It can be put on anytime and suits all people. However, always plan permanent features early on.
- Toiletries – It’s important to make a niche of your toiletries. Recessing a cubby in a shower or tub is recommended as it gives your shampoo and soap a permanent place without taking so much space.
- Height – Bars and Hooks should be placed just within your reach. It will give you more accessibility and avoid injuries from stretching out.
- Wiring – Make sure to use the dedicated wires for your hair blower and make sure to place the plugs where it can’ be reached by water but not too high that it stretches the cable. If you are replacing your wall outlets, then make sure to replace the wires too.
- Lighting – Make sure you have placed the lights properly. You don’t want to face your light from behind as it will go against the light. You can also use vanity lights placed on the sides of your mirror.
- Ventilation – Always make sure to have proper vents in your bathroom. It not only gets rid of the smell when you need to use the toilet, but it also controls the room temperature. Hot air is lighter than cold.