Learn about how we are keeping you safe during the COVID – 19 pandemic.
1. WHEN YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
When you call to make an appointment for a quote, we will ask you some additional questions:
– Are you experiencing any flu symptoms?
– Have you been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid 19?
– Have you been overseas recently?
How this helps keeping you safe:
– Minimising possible transmission of the virus
– Peace of mind for you to know our staff are cautious
2. OUR IN HOME VISIT
Our Bathroom Designer comes to you to measure your bathroom and to discuss your wants and needs for your new bathroom.
How we are keeping you safe:
– All staff at Oxford Bathrooms practices Social Distancing and we ask you to do the same. Most often this means you would stay outside the bathroom whilst the Designer is measuring up
– All our staff are monitored to ensure they keep in perfect health
– When our Designer comes to your home they will be wearing gloves (and mask upon request) for your and their protection
3. FINALISING YOUR QUOTE
Once your quote is ready, we invite you to visit one of our beautiful showrooms in Thornleigh or Brookvale where we will present/detail your quote. At this time you are also able to select your PC items and tiles from a large selection of quality items on display in the showroom – all in one visit.
We also offer an alternative option of a video conference if this would be your preference, however from customer feedback we know it will be much easier for you to choose your vanity, tapware, tiles etc in person, so we have developed the following safety precautions:
How we are keeping you safe:
– These visits are by appointment only – For the duration of your visit you will be the only customer(s) in our selection area
– We will practice social distancing, keeping a distance of at least 1.5m during the entire presentation and will not be shaking your hand – we know this can feel a little awkward at first but it is keeping you and our staff safe
– At the entry to our showroom we have hand sanitiser which we encourage all customers to use when entering and exiting the showroom
– Our showroom is being cleaned and disinfected daily and after each customer visit to ensure all surfaces are clean at all times
– We have minimal number of staff in the showroom – no more than 2 staff members will be present during your visit
4. YOUR DESIGN QUOTE
Based on your selections we issue you with our Design Quote to include your choice of PC items and tiles. We then email this quote to you and catch up with you by phone or email to hear your thoughts on the amended quote.
5. SIGNING OF CONTRACT
Once everything has been agreed, you can choose your Start Date for the renovation to begin. We will email you the necessary Contract for signing or you may prefer to come into the Showroom.
If you prefer to sign at our showroom, we are happy to oblige and will book a time exclusively for you to visit us again and the same precautions as pt 3 above apply in the showroom.
6. BUILDING YOUR BATHROOM
After you sign the contract, your file will be transferred to our Construction Department.
This is just another part of the Oxford Bathrooms Family and just like our Showroom Staff; they will also prioritise your health and wellbeing whilst they are building your beautiful new bathroom.
This is how we are keeping you safe:
– All construction staff carries hand sanitiser in their vehicles and will use it each time they enter or exit your home
– All staff are monitored daily to ensure they are of good health
– If you would prefer, our tradesmen are happy to wear masks as they move in and out of your home – just let us know
– None of our staff have travelled overseas recently, nor have they been in contact with confirmed Covid19 case and they will not be working if they have any flu-like symptoms
– We practise social distancing wherever possible and ask for you to do the same, please
– No more than 3 trades people will be in your home at any one time – usually just 1 or 2
– Once the fit off of PC items commences, each tradesman will do a disinfectant wipe down of surfaces in the room before they leave
7. OUR SUPPLIERS
All our suppliers are great Australian based businesses and we have been assured they hold good stock levels across their range of products, so we are not anticipating any delays.
We make bathroom renovations seamless and easy, adding value to people’s
properties and improving their everyday life. Our renovation solutions offer
great value for money and peace of mind to our clients.
Best wishes & good health from our family to yours
Tony Kaddis & Steve Kaddis
Owner Directors, Oxford Bathrooms